North Ryde railway station
Station entrance in 2018
|Location||Delhi Road, North Ryde|
|Operated by||Metro Trains Sydney|
|Line(s)||Metro North West Line|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Opened||23 February 2009|
|Passengers (2013)||1,560 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
North Ryde railway station is located on the Sydney Metro Northwest line, serving the Sydney suburb of North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia. It was formerly part of Sydney Trains' T1 Northern Line and then from 26 May 2019, Metro North West Line services.
North Ryde station opened on 23 February 2009 on the same date as the Chatswood to Epping line. It was built on the site of Network Ten's former television studios, now occupied by apartments named Ryde Gardens. It serves the nearby Lachlan's Line town centre (under construction September 2018).
The original, proposed name of the station was Delhi Road after the adjacent street. On 12 June 2006, North Ryde Railway Station was submitted to the Geographical Names Board of New South Wales as the provisional official name of the station.
North Ryde station closed in September 2018 for seven months for conversion to a Sydney Metro station on the Sydney Metro Northwest line, which included the installation of platform screen doors. It reopened 26 May 2019.
|North Ryde Bus Guide by Transport for NSW|
|1||Services to Chatswood|||
|2||Services to Tallawong|
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- CityRail - Epping to Chatswood rail link CityRail
- North Ryde Station NSWrail.net
- "New-style stations" Northern District Times 14 June 2006 page 3
- Planning starts to convert Epping to Chatswood rail line to rapid transit Transport for NSW 19 September 2014
- "M: Metro North West line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- North Ryde Station Transport for NSW