North Ryde railway station
Station entrance in February 2009
|Location||Delhi Road, North Ryde|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains (until 2018)
Sydney Metro (from 2019)
|Distance||19.39 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Opened||23 February 2009|
North Ryde station opened on 23 February 2009 on the same date as the Chatswood to Epping line. It was built on the site of Network Ten's former television studios now occupied by apartments, now named Ryde Gardens. It serves the nearby Lachlan's Line town centre.
The original, proposed name of the station was Delhi Road after the adjacent street. On 12 June 2006, North Ryde Railway Station was submitted to the Geographical Names Board of New South Wales as the provisional official name of the station.
|1||services to Strathfield & beyond via Chatswood & Central|||
|2||services to Hornsby via Pennant Hills|||
- CityRail - Epping to Chatswood rail link CityRail
- North Ryde Station NSWrail.net
- "New-style stations" Northern District Times 14 June 2006 page 3
- Planning starts to convert Epping to Chatswood rail line to rapid transit Transport for NSW 19 September 2014
- "T1: North Shore & Northern line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended February 2015].