Hurlstone Park railway station
Eastbound view from Platform 1 in October 2006
|Location||Floss Street, Hurlstone Park|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||8.80 kilometres from Central|
|Opened||1 February 1895|
To the north of the station, lie two tracks that are part of the Metropolitan Goods line. The westbound line has a platform face, this was taken out of use when the Metropolitan Goods line was built in 1915.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle|||
|2||services to Lidcombe & Liverpool via Bankstown|||
Sydney Buses operate two routes via Hurlstone Park station:
- Hurlstone Park Station NSWrail.net
- Hurlstone Park Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T3: Bankstown line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].3
- "Route 406 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 21 March 2010 [Reprinted February 2012].
- "Routes 418 and 425 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 26 October 2014.