Old Bath, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Old Bath, Indiana|
|Elevation||1,030 ft (310 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||440532|
Old Bath is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Reifel, August Jacob (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana: Her People, Industries, and Institutions. Windmill Publications. p. 529.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 250. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...Bath, for the township in which it is located...
- August Jacob Reifel (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana: Her People, Industries, and Institutions : with Biographical Sketches of Representative Citizens and Genealogical Records of Old Families. Windmill Publications. p. 532.
|This Franklin County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|