New Trenton, Indiana
|New Trenton, Indiana|
|• Total||0.4 sq mi (1.1 km2)|
|• Land||0.4 sq mi (1.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||614 ft (187 m)|
|ZIP code||47035 |
|GNIS feature ID||440117|
New Trenton is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Whitewater Township, Franklin County, Indiana. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 252. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office with a ZIP code of 47035.
New Trenton is located in southeastern Franklin County at Whitewater River, a southeasterly-flowing tributary of the Great Miami River. U.S. Route 52 passes through the community, leading northwest (upriver) 11 miles (18 km) to Brookville and southeast (downriver) 6.5 miles (10.5 km) to Harrison, Ohio., in the valley of the
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "New Trenton, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Census Summary File 1 (G001), New Trenton CDP, Indiana". American FactFinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved May 18, 2016.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- Reifel, August Jacob (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana. Windmill Publications. p. 131.
- "New Trenton". Franklin County Historical Society. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Franklin County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- John Calvert-Magician
|This Franklin County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|