|• Body||Pankaja Munde|
|Elevation||461 m (1,512 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MH|
|Vehicle registration||MH 44/MH 23|
Parli is in Beed District identified by Shri Vaijnath Temple (Vaidyanath Jyotirlinga) and Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Parli Thermal Power Station. Other Major Industries include Vaijnath Sugar Factory, Coromandal Cement factory and Ghawalkar Engine, Transmission and Motor Repair and Overhaul Facility. The Head office of Vaidyanath Co-Operative Bank is located in Parli. Parli is one of the jyotirlings, lord Shiva's most powerful places in India. One of the biggest fair in Maharashtra on Mahashivratri. Largest taluka place in Marathwada region of Maharashtra.
As of 2011  has population of 90,975. Male constitute 52% females at 48%. Parli has average literacy rate of 67.68% higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 76%, and female literacy is 60%. In Parli, 14% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- New high school Jr. college is one of the college in the city.
- Nagnathappa Halge College of Engineering.
- Vaidhyanath College for Arts and Commerce.
- Mahila College, Moden College, Navgan College
Foundation School- a kinder garden to higher secondary. Podar intetnational learn school. (Delhi public school.) New-High school - a primary to Higher secondary school. Shri Saraswati Vidyalaya - a primary to Higher secondary school. BHEL Secondary School. Vidyavardhini Prathamic & Madyamik school - primary and secondary school.Maharshi kanad vidhyala primary and secondary school one of the best and reputed school satured in middle of the city, Sanskar Prathamik Vidyalaya. Dronacharya Balak Mandir, a pre-primary school. Milliya Primary & High School, Barkat Nagar. Imdadul-Uloom High School. Dr. Zaker Husain High School. Hazrat Bilal Urdu High School. Many Government schools Kanya Shala, ZP Jirewadi, ZP Kanherwadi, are primary among them. Though there are no schools of NagarPalika of City.(ZP Schools -Zila Parishad/District Council - these are generally in every village depending the population of village)
Parli Vaijnath railway station is a small railway station in Beed district, Maharashtra. Its code is PRLI. It serves Parli city. The station consists of 3 platforms. The platforms are not well sheltered. Station lacks many facilities including water and sanitation.
Parli Vaijnath is well connected to Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Latur, Manmad, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Khammam, Warangal, Aurangabad, Jalna, Parbhani, Purna, Nanded, Vikarabad, Zaheerabad, Bidar, Raichur, Guntakal, Mumbai, Nashik, Bengaluru and Visakhapatnam.
- Parli Vaijnath - Adilabad Passenger (UnReserved)
- Parli Vaijnath - Miraj Passenger (UnReserved)
- Parli Vaijnath - Akola Passenger (UnReserved)
- Parli Vaijnath - Purna Passenger (UnReserved)
- Parli Vaijnath - Mumbai
The following trains passing through from Parli Vaijnath railway station :
- Amravati - Pune Express (Via Hingoli, Latur)
- Aurangabad - Renigunta Weekly Express
- Aurangabad-Hyderabad Passenger
- Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus Kolhapur-Nagpur Express (Via Latur, Hingoli)
- Hazur Sahib Nanded Nanded - Bengaluru City Express
- Hazur Sahib Nanded - Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Weekly Express
- Hyderabad - Purna Passenger (UnReserved)
- Hazur Sahib Nanded–Pune Superfast Express
- Kakinada Port - Sainagar Shirdi Express
- Nagarsol - Tirupati Special Fare (via Guntur)
- Nizamabad - Pandharpur Passenger
- Sainagar Shirdi - Secunderabad Express
- Sainagar Shirdi-Vijayawada Express
- New Panvel (Navi Mumbai) - Hazur Sahib Nanded Nanded [(Parli Vaijnath)]
- "Parli Vaijnath Temple".
- "PRLI/Parli Vaijnath". India Rail Info.
- "South Central Railway | Trains Diverted / Short Terminated due to Derailment of Goods Train". scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Retrieved 2016-03-21.
- "Ahmednagar-Beed line takes off with Rs 177 crore work orders | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dnaindia.com. Retrieved 2016-03-21.
- "ahmednagar beed parli vaijnath railway line : latest news, information, pictures, articles". post.jagran.com. Archived from the original on 6 April 2016. Retrieved 2016-03-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Parli.|