Qingdao–Jinan High-Speed Railway
|Operator(s)||China Railway High-speed|
|Line length||307.83 km (191 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Operating speed||350 km/h (217 mph)|
The Qingdao–Jinan High-Speed Railway, or Jiqing High-Speed Railway is an under construction high speed railway between Qingdao and Jinan, the two main cities of Shandong, China. Currently, Qingdao and Jinan is served by a quadruple track railway corridor consisting of the high speed Qingdao–Jinan Passenger Railway and the conventional Qingdao–Jinan Railway. This new railway will be part of the Qingdao–Taiyuan High-Speed Railway and the 4+4 National High Speed Rail Grid and provide further relief to rail transport between Qingdao and Jinan. Planning was approved by the NDRC in June 10, 2014 with construction starting a year later. Tracklaying started in 2017, with the whole line slated for opening by the end of 2018. The railway is expected to shorten travel times between Qingdao and Jinan to 1 hour. This is in contrast to the 2.5 hours needed on the Qingdao–Jinan Passenger Railway and 4 hours on the original conventional Qingdao–Jinan Railway.
- Qingdao–Jinan Passenger Railway - a slower high-speed railway running alongside the Qingdao–Jinan Railway.
- 白丽. "济青高铁立项正式获批 将构建山东铁路网"脊梁骨"－山东新闻－齐鲁晚报网". www.qlwb.com.cn. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- "我委关于新建济南至青岛高速铁路项目建议书的批复". www.ndrc.gov.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- 大汉网络. "山东省人民政府关于同意济青高速铁路有限公司组建工作有关事宜的批复". www.shandong.gov.cn. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- 高娜. "济青高铁正式进入铺轨阶段 钢轨一半是济南造_山东新闻_大众网". sd.dzwww.com (in Chinese). Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- "济青高铁最迟明年底通车 实现1小时公交化直达". news.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 2017-08-01.