Jinan–Qingdao high-speed railway
Jinan East (zh)
|Opened||December 26, 2018|
|Operator(s)||China Railway High-speed|
|Line length||307.83 km (191 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Operating speed||350 km/h (217 mph)|
|Jinan–Qingdao high-speed railway|
|Alternative Chinese name|
The Jinan–Qingdao high-speed railway or Jiqing high-speed railway is a high-speed railway between Qingdao and Jinan, the two main cities of Shandong province. Currently, Qingdao and Jinan is served by a quadruple track railway corridor consisting of the high-speed Qingdao–Jinan Passenger Railway and the conventional Qingdao–Jinan Railway. This new railway is a part of the Qingdao–Yinchuan passageway, one of the 8+8 national high-speed rail gridline, and provides further relief to rail transport between Qingdao and Jinan. Planning was approved by the NDRC in June 10, 2014 with construction starting a year later. Tracklaying started in 2017 and the whole line was opened on 26 December 2018. The railway shortens travel times between Qingdao and Jinan to 1 hour. This is in contrast to the 2.5 hours needed on the Qingdao–Jinan Passenger Railway and 4 hours on the original conventional Qingdao–Jinan Railway.
- Qingdao–Jinan Passenger Railway – a slower high-speed railway running alongside the Qingdao–Jinan Railway.
- Bai Li (白丽). 济青高铁立项正式获批 将构建山东铁路网"脊梁骨"－山东新闻－齐鲁晚报网. www.qlwb.com.cn. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- 我委关于新建济南至青岛高速铁路项目建议书的批复. www.ndrc.gov.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- 山东省人民政府关于同意济青高速铁路有限公司组建工作有关事宜的批复. www.shandong.gov.cn. Archived from the original on 2015-11-20. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- Gao Na (高娜). 济青高铁正式进入铺轨阶段 钢轨一半是济南造_山东新闻_大众网. sd.dzwww.com (in Chinese). Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- "定啦！济青高铁首班车26日9：08发车". 半岛都市报. 2018-12-25. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- 济青高铁最迟明年底通车 实现1小时公交化直达. news.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
|This People's Republic of China rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|