Rafiganj railway station nameplate
|• Total||15 km2 (6 sq mi)|
|Elevation||89 m (292 ft)|
|• Density||2,400/km2 (6,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|<!-- PIN -->||824125|
Rafiganj is located at  It has an average elevation of 89 metres (291 feet). Rafiganj has a named Dhava River.
As of 2001[update] India census, Rafiganj had a population of 55,389. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Rafiganj has an average literacy rate of 89%, more than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 65%, and female literacy is 51%. In Rafiganj, 29% of the population is under 6 years of age. Rafiganj is also known as RjTown.
Rafiganj is well connected with the Two Major city 'Gaya' and 'Aurangabad' and three block subdivision 'Goh','Obra', and 'Daudnagar'. It is connected by SH-68 .
City Bus, Auto-Rickhaw, Taxi, and cycle rickshaw moves here generally to the local transport.
Regular Bus service is from Rafiganj to Aurangabad, TATA, Ranchi, Kolkata, Dhanbad and Goh.
Rafiganj has a large network of Railway.It is also connected by many major city by Railway like Gaya, New Delhi, Kanpur, Rajgir, Kolkata, Dehradun, Varanasi, Patna, Jahanabad, Ranchi, Tata ,Dhanwad, Mugalsarai and many others.
- Mount Carmel School,Shikshak Colony Babuganj
- Govt Urdu Middle School Quazichak (Well Facilitate Urdu Middle school)
- British Academy (well renowned private school in Rafiganj)
- R. B. R. High school
- Bosco international school
- Dr. V. K.Singh College Rafiganj
- High School Karma
- B.L. Indo Anglian Public School, Aurangabad, on NH-98 10 km from Rafiganj
- Sarswati Shishu Manadir
- Brite Life Public School (Affiliated from Delhi)
- Mother Teresa Academy [M.T.A] Managed by M.T.A Educational Trust W.B.
- All Rounder Communication Centre (ARCC) An ISO 9001 – 2008 Certified Organization (a unit of Shams Foundation)
- Dav Public School, located at Choudhary Gali Rafiganj (Affiliated from Delhi)
- sanjay singh yadav college
In Rafiganj "Jama Masjid" is known as one of the biggest mosques in Rafiganj. It was constructed in the 1902.
In Rafiganj 'Pachar Pahar' a mountain in which the temple of 'God Parashnath' is founded and a 30 feet painting of 'Lord Mahavira' is built. It is a very beautiful place for tourism.
In Rafiganj, near Railway Station a temple of "Dihbar Bawa (Dihbar Sthan)"is a marriage place of Rafiganj area, and this location is a beautiful tourist destination.
- A K Keshari clinic
- Government hospital
- PHC Rafiganj
- "Census of India Search details". censusindia.gov.in. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Rafiganj
- "Census of India 2011: Data from the 2011 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Bihar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|