|Minister for Legal Protection|
|Assumed office |
26 October 2017
|Prime Minister||Mark Rutte|
|Secretary of State for Education, Culture and Science|
5 November 2012 – 26 October 2017
9 February 1975
The Hague, Netherlands
|Political party||People's Party for Freedom and Democracy|
|Residence||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Alma mater||Leiden University (M.A. in public administration)|
|Occupation||Politician, civil servant, academic|
Early life and education
Actions as a State Secretary
- Not to demand that new schools represent an ideological direction, such as a religion. New schools could be based on an idea for good education, for instance ICT-based education, green schools, or other innovative concept, as long as sufficient interest exists for such a system.
- To introduce more severe quality controls. Freedom of education should not be a license for bad educational systems.
- (in Dutch) Parlement.com biography
- (in Dutch) Dekker: plezierig gesprek met Rutte, NOS, November 1, 2012.
- (in Dutch) Dekker: omroep van 17 mln Nederlanders, NOS, December 6, 2012.
- (in Dutch) Drs. S. (Sander) Dekker, Parlement & Politiek. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Het is maar wat je vrijheid van onderwijs noemt". Retrieved 2015-07-02.
| Minister for Legal Protection
2017 – present
| State Secretary for Education, Culture and Science
2012 – 2017
|This article about a Dutch People's Party for Freedom and Democracy politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|