Sims Township, Grant County, Indiana
Location of Sims Township in Grant County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||24.08 sq mi (62.4 km2)|
|• Land||24.08 sq mi (62.4 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||860 ft (262 m)|
|• Density||73.9/sq mi (28.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453849|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.08 square miles (62.4 km2), all land. The stream of Stoney Creek runs through this township.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Richland Township (north)
- Pleasant Township (northeast)
- Franklin Township (east)
- Liberty Township (southeast)
- Green Township (south)
- Union Township, Howard County (southwest)
- Jackson Township, Howard County (west)
- Jackson Township, Miami County (northwest)
The township contains two cemeteries: Alel and Thraikill.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Grant County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|