|Founded||Seoul, South Korea (2005)|
|Headquarters||34-11, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
Lee Jae-hong (이재홍; CEO)
new contents development
TOP Media (Hangul: 티오피미디어),(also known as T.O.P Media) is a South Korean company, founded by Shinhwa member Andy, handling the management of several artists. TOP Media usually works with LOEN Entertainment as the distributor of musical releases.
TOP Media was founded in 2005 as ND Entertainment (New Dream Entertainment) by Andy. In 2009, the company debuted Jumper, a male pop duo, which released two singles, "Yes!" and "Dazzling" (Korean: 눈이부셔). Jumper, however, disbanded soon after the release of their second single. A year later, Teen Top debuted, followed by 100% in 2012 and UP10TION in 2015.
- Jang Hyun-woo
- Jumper: Jumper was a male pop duo, consisting of Park Dong-min and Rocky, the latter of which is now a member of 100%. The group debuted in early 2009 with their single "Yes!", followed by "Dazzling", and disbanded later that same year.
- L.Joe (Teen Top)
- "Company info". TOP Media. TOP Media. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "TOP Media". Modudabase. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- Kim (김), So-ra (소라) (2007-04-03). "신화 앤디, 독립엔터테인먼트사 설립 [출처] 본 기사는 조선닷컴에서 작성된 기사 입니다". Chosun Ilbo (in Korean). Retrieved 23 May 2015.
- Lee, Hye Ji (19 September 2012). "Teen Top's Agency to Debut New Boy Group". 10 Asia. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (14 September 2012). "Shinhwa Andy's Newest Group, 100% Gears Up for Big Debut". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- "TOP Media's new boy group 'UP10TION' to debut through 'Masked King' parody". allkpop. July 20, 2015. Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- "Teen Top's Niel to have his solo debut in February". dkpopnews.com. January 6, 2015. Retrieved January 6, 2015.
- "100% V 싱글앨범 [100% V] 발매!". TOP Media. November 14, 2013. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- "TOP Media". TOP Media. TOP Media. Archived from the original on 26 February 2008. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "Park Dong Min". TOP Media. TOP Media. Retrieved 30 July 2013.