|Annika Zeyen has been listed as a Sports and recreation good article under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do, and if it no longer meets these criteria, it can be reassessed.
Review: October 10, 2013. ( ).
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|A fact from Annika Zeyen appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 16 April 2013 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Annika Zeyen/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
I'll review this article sometime today. Wizardman 15:42, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Here are the issues I found:
- "She has also played the national team," played for the
- "was runner-up at 2010 World Championships" was the runner-up
- "Zeyen found ASV Bonn." starting off a paragraph like this feel like rather iffy writing. Can it be modified a bit? If nothing else at least changed found to joined.
- "which contained a number of former teammates and opponents from the University of Illinois." This implies to me that she went to Illinois, which I know is not the case since she went to Alabama. Can this be rewritten to avoid the confusion?
- "where majored in advertising" where she maintained.
- "Her team at the University Alabama" of Alabama
- "an game" a game
- "Academic All American" All-American should be hyphenated.
- Done. I still think it's kewl that you can be All-American without being American at all.
- Do a run-though of the article to double-check the English, just to make sure there were no remaining missing word issues I missed.
Article is now on hold, and I will pass it when the issues are fixed. Wizardman 02:00, 9 October 2013 (UTC)
Everything looks good, so the article passes. Wizardman 03:55, 10 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Annika Zeyen. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140430020558/http://www.bgbasketshamburg.de/aktuelles/detailansicht/bg-baskets-hamburg-triumphieren-in-badajoz.html to http://www.bgbasketshamburg.de/aktuelles/detailansicht/bg-baskets-hamburg-triumphieren-in-badajoz.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160923001746/https://www.rio2016.com/en/paralympics/team/germany-wheelchair-basketball-women to https://www.rio2016.com/en/paralympics/team/germany-wheelchair-basketball-women
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150627173402/http://www.hsv.de/verein/meldungen/sport-im-hsv/november-2012/rollstuhlbasketballerinnen-sind-mannschaft-des-jahres/ to http://www.hsv.de/verein/meldungen/sport-im-hsv/november-2012/rollstuhlbasketballerinnen-sind-mannschaft-des-jahres/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130428022623/http://www.london2012.paralympic.org.au/news/victory-rollers-and-gliders-london-awaits to http://london2012.paralympic.org.au/news/victory-rollers-and-gliders-london-awaits
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.