|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Could you please add the primary country with which the actor is affiliated? Thanks. Courtland 03:37, 2005 Mar 24 (UTC)
- Done and done. Mcsweet 04:03, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Since he doesn't appear in the Internet Broadway Data Base, and since his personal website's biography doesn't mention appearing on Broadway, and since he dubs a character named "Broadway", and since our article nonetheless claims he appeared in "several on-and-off Broadway stage shows", and since there are only about 4-5 years between his graduation from college and his initial appearances in California, leaving not too much time for him to have appeared on Broadway, I'd like to suggest there's a real possibility we're confused here, and that we could do with a good citation that would tell us which stage shows he has been in, if any. - Nunh-huh 02:34, 14 February 2006 (UTC)
Since you posted this statement (in 2006) and since you seem to want to know this information (and since I have been married to Bill Fagerbakke for 21 years), I can safely report that Bill has indeed appeared on Broadway in the 1980's in "The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940". This information will not be found on his personal website because he doesn't have a personal website. Bill is not one to update his bios-or even have a current headshot. But he doesn't seem to need to. He has worked steadily as an actor since graduating from SMU and moving to New York. He has never waited tables or tended bar. He has always been a working actor. Besides doing Spongebob and several other regular voice over roles, he has a recurring character on How I Met Your Mother. PS-4 to 5 years is plenty of time to work on the great white way! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 08:20, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
Semi-protected edit request on 18 March 2017
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
Three of his occupations need to be removed "director, producer and writer". Because he's not famous for those works. According to IMDb itself, he doesn't do that much directing and producing or writing. His only notable occupation is acting and voice acting. 2600:1000:B01F:F947:1958:4596:9A09:4AAB (talk) 23:56, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
Semi-protected edit request on 22 March 2017
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
Three of his occupations need to be removed "director, producer and writer". Because he's not famous for those works. According to IMDb itself, he doesn't do that much directing and producing or writing. His only notable occupation is acting and voice acting. 2600:1000:B033:3023:E90F:3E2A:B944:705B (talk) 01:53, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- Not done That's his point. That information is invalid due to the fact it's source is a user generated website (much like Wikipedia) and should not be the sole source of information. Please provide other references to support your claim. — IVORK Discuss 02:48, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- @Arjayay and IVORK: The IP is trying to explain that someone added "director, producer and writer" as occupations to the article with no corresponding source that these are actually primary occupations (as required by Template:Infobox person and MOS:BIO). You are asking them to provide sources that Fagerbakke is not a director producer and writer, which is pretty much an impossible task. I've remove the disputed matreial as unsourced until/unless someone provides reliable sources that these are indeed primary occupations.--Jezebel's Ponyobons mots 18:30, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Bill Fagerbakke. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121008041838/http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/wac/idaho/yearly_results.php?year=1975 to http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/wac/idaho/yearly_results.php?year=1975
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100515135404/http://delts.org/about/famousdelts.html to http://www.delts.org/about/famousdelts.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.