|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This article needs to mention something about Sumerall's talents, e.g. his characteristic passive but exciting play-by-play style as an announcer. ChaChaFut 02:02, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
It should be mentioned that Summerall was a starting defensive end for several years in the NFL, and not merely a kicker. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 02:01, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
In his right-side bio, why is his height and weight important?
Mr. Summerall's photo needs to be changed. Rather than the current picture of an elderly, frail man, use one of the many, readily available professional photos of him from his broadcasting years. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 10:00, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
- Except there's no available free photo of him available on Wikipedia. Just because you found a good photo off the Internet doesn't mean that it can be used here. ZappaOMati 03:50, 18 April 2013 (UTC)
It's probably worth noting that a voice-over actor plays Summerall in the "Family Guy" pilot. It is not Summerall providing the voice, while it is Summerall providing his own voice on "The Simpsons." — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:38, 13 September 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Pat Summerall. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://archive.is/20120722183008/http://www.cartereyecenter.com/summerall.htm to http://www.cartereyecenter.com/summerall.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130621092238/http://fangsbites.com/2013/04/and-tell-em-pat-summerall-sent-you/ to http://fangsbites.com/2013/04/and-tell-em-pat-summerall-sent-you/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.