Talk:Road Warrior Hawk
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Road Warrior Hawk article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Did Hawk really use the Gorilla Press Slam (enough for it to be listed here)? I thought that was Animal's move.--Shockeroo 13:30, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Hawk1.jpg
Image:Hawk1.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to ensure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
Name change rationale
From WP:PW talk page:
- Support moving to Road Warrior Animal. Gavyn Sykes (talk) 18:36, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
- Support --13 of Diamonds (talk) 23:45, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
- OpposeJoseph Laurinaitis should be kept as the article's name because alot of people know him as Jame's Laurinaitis' dad. - -[The Spooky One] | [t c r] 23:11, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
- And again, his most notable name is Road Warrior Animal, which he has been known as for 20 years which caused him to become a recognizable figure in professional wrestling. How is being a dad compare to the notablity of that? Naming conventions wants the most commonly used name, and I don't believe him being a father garnered him the same amount of attention. — Κaiba 23:25, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support Per the naming of Road Warrior Hawk and naming conventions. — Κaiba 23:25, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support iMatthew T.C. 14:10, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- Comments I see no problem with this proposal. I think it's also worth noting that LAX moved the article to Road Warrior Animal four days ago. It's probably safe to wrap this one up. GaryColemanFan (talk) 02:02, 12 June 2008 (UTC)