The Morning (song)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Song by Raekwon, Pusha T, Common, 2 Chainz, Cyhi the Prynce, Kid Cudi and D'banj|
|from the album Cruel Summer|
|Released||September 14, 2012|
"The Morning" is a song by recording artists Raekwon, Pusha T, Common, 2 Chainz, Cyhi the Prynce, Kid Cudi and D'banj from the 2012 GOOD Music album Cruel Summer, which features uncredited vocals from Kanye West.
On October 6, 2012, the track debuted at number 19 on the US Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 and never charted on it again. However, it did manage to enter the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart at number 49 two weeks later.
|US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)||19|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||49|
2 Chainz remix
On December 4, 2012, 2 Chainz, one of the lead artists on the song, released a remix of "The Morning" titled "G.O.O.D. Morning", along with an accompanying music video. The remix was an extended version of the track by Chainz, which didn't make it as a solo cut for the album.
- Cruel Summer (PDF digital booklet). GOOD Music. Def Jam Recordings. 2012.
- "Raekwon The Morning Chart History". Billboard. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "Raekwon Chart History". Billboard. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "Raekwon Chart History (Bubbling Under Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "Raekwon Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "2 Chainz "G.O.O.D. Morning " Video". HotNewHipHop. Retrieved October 11, 2018.