Happy New Year, MrX!
Happy New Year, X!
(Charles R. Knight, 1922)
(Unknown artist, Norway, 1916)
- Thank you for your thoughtful greeting Sam Sailor. A Very Happy New Year to you as well!- MrX 13:21, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
Requesting self revert at Marco Rubio
This edit  -- please revert yourself. In addition to the reason I explained on the talk page, the material you re-inserted is false because the source talks about Rubio disagreeing with some scientists. That's not the same as disputing scientific understanding as a whole. Thanks. CometEncke (talk) 15:21, 18 January 2016 (UTC)
- If MrX self-reverts, I'll return the article to the version before you started making these changes. Nomoskedasticity (talk) 15:33, 18 January 2016 (UTC)
- Hi CometEncke. I believe the current version is far more accurate than what you replaced it with. I proposed a slight rewording on the talk page to bring it even closer to the source. Please comment there. - MrX 16:15, 18 January 2016 (UTC)
As a separate matter from the above, please restore the ABC news source you removed. You yourself did request, in that very discussion on the talk page, that sources not be removed. CometEncke (talk) 16:51, 18 January 2016 (UTC)
- The source was added when you added the quote from Rubio. Two editors have objected to that content. Your task is to try to get consensus for that new content on the talk page. Please see WP:BRD. - MrX 17:18, 18 January 2016 (UTC)
Hello MrX, I just wanted to ask that how much do you get paid for this job
- I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Please elaborate. - MrX 21:25, 19 January 2016 (UTC)
Hello, dear MrX. You said that my article: Opinion polling for the next Polish general election must be deleted. OK, but then why this category is still alive with 10+ opinion polling articles? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Opinion_polling_for_future_elections
- Hi Mirashhh. I don't know why there are other articles consisting of opinion poll data, but as far as I understand, that is not the type of content that we desire in the encyclopedia. Of course, I may be wrong, in which case the article will survice deletion after the deletion discussion. - MrX 16:32, 31 January 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for answering, I read WP:NOSTATS and found this: " cases where this may be necessary, (e.g. Nationwide opinion polling for the United States presidential election, 2012), consider using tables to enhance the readability of lengthy data lists." This article is the same: opinion polling with tables.
- That was added in 2007 by a then new user who apparently added that information without discussion or consensus. Whether it is a widely accepted practice to include opinion poll data on Wikipedia is unknown to me, but I do know that such content has been objected to in the past. - MrX 18:10, 31 January 2016 (UTC)
Apology from Prolumbo
Please accept my apologies for merging hemi-sync with Robert Monroe without consensus. My intentions were entirely constructive. I felt it was the best way to create a solid article from material spread across three, some acurately biogrpahic, some innacurate, some potentially original research. But as I said on the talk page - I can let it go. Prolumbo (talk) 21:18, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- No problem Prolumbo. It's OK to be bold and I appreciate your message. I agree that the article needs improvement, although it does seem to meet our notability requirements.- MrX 21:27, 1 February 2016 (UTC)
- Got it. Leave it be then. And I'll try to improve it. Thanks for your amicable input!
Orphaned non-free image File:Solar Ship logo.png
Thanks for uploading File:Solar Ship logo.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Apology from Prolumbo (Lucid dreaming)
Ooooops.... Please accept my apology for not providing an edit summary or signing. I usually do. An oversight on my part, not intentional. Many thanks for your encouraging words on improving the article! Prolumbo (talk) 12:58, 6 February 2016 (UTC)
- No problem and thanks for your work on the article!- MrX 13:59, 6 February 2016 (UTC)