In 2005 the character was redesigned by animator Alan Best at the behest of advertising agency Cossette as part of a comprehensive graphic overhaul of the Just For Laughs brand. According to Best, the new Victor was closely based on festival founder Gilbert Rozon himself.
In 2007, "Rose" was created, a character to be the wife of Victor.
- Todd Falkowsky (2009-08-10). "The CANADIAN DESIGN RESOURCE » "Victor" Just For Laughs Logo/Mascot". Canadiandesignresource.ca. Retrieved 2010-07-30.
- "Le Grand Charivarir de Juste pour rire: le retour de Rose (entrevue) - Showbizz québécois". Showbizz.net. 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2010-07-30.
- Official website of acts and tickets Montreal
- Just For Laughs' video portal
- Official CBC website
- Just for Laughs at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a sports, promotional, or other mascot is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|