Zip was a weekly men's magazine published in the United Kingdom. It was launched on 1 March 2013 as a sister title to Loaded and was published by Blue Publishing for nine issues before being sold to OOHYEAH Publishing. It relaunched in September 2013. The original owners of Zip launched the title to take on rival titles Zoo and Nuts which are aimed at the same demographic, and contains similar content.
The website for Zip changed to zip-mag.com temporarily and then became zip.am The domain zip.am ceased to be used by the magazine some time in 2015, the Facebook account no longer exists, and the Twitter account is no longer updated.
- Turvill, William (13 August 2013). "Weekly lads' mag Zip to relaunch three months after its closure". Press Gazette. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Home page: ZIP Magazine – The Comeback Issue". zipmagazine.co.uk. 22 September 2013. Archived from the original on 9 February 2014.
- Hughes, Robert (18 March 2013). "Zip takes on Nuts and Zoo with soft launch". Whats New In Publishing. Retrieved 18 March 2013.
- Turvill, William (1 May 2013). "Loaded owner launched new weekly after failed bids to buy Nuts and Zoo". Press Gazette. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- "Twitter @zipmag". twitter.com. Twitter.
- "Home page". Zip Magazine. Archived from the original on 18 December 2014.
- "Home page". Zip Magazine. Archived from the original on 30 September 2015.
- "Profile page". facebook.com/zipmaguk. Facebook.
|This men's magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|