The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (November 2012)
Zezi Ifore (/ /; born 1 April 1985), is a broadcaster and creative consultant from London.
Ifore formed the DJ collective The Coconut Twins, performing and earning acclaim for their work, and both toured with M.I.A. during her KALA Tour in 2007. Ifore, has also styled other artists.
Ifore has contributed to publications including i-D and Dazed & Confused, and at the age of 18 was the fashion editor of Live magazine. By the age of 21, she was editor of Super Super magazine. She has since written for The Metro, The Guardian, Electronic Beats and Wad magazine.
Ifore, along with George Lamb, replaced Dermot O'Leary as the host of Big Brother's Little Brother when it returned on 5 June 2008 but was dropped for the 2009 series. Ifore also presented Channel 4's music show, Freshly Squeezed, and E4 Music.
- "East End's top DJs". Time Out. 4 June 2007. Retrieved 5 September 2008.
- "The Fader - Video: MIA, "Bamboo Banga"". The Fader. 29 May 2007. Retrieved 5 September 2008.
- "Dancers are threatening to eclipse their bosses, says Lauren Cochrane". The Guardian. 12 July 2008. Retrieved 5 September 2008.
- "About to Blow: Kesh And Zezi: RWD Magazine". RWD magazine. Archived from the original on 13 March 2008. Retrieved 5 September 2008.
- "Revealed: The NEW BBLB presenters are..." Heatworld. 12 May 2008. Retrieved 12 May 2008.
- "e4music - Presenters". e4music. Retrieved 18 June 2008.