From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Map of Cebu showing the location of Alcantara
|Region||Central Visayas (Region VII)|
|District||2nd District of Cebu|
|Barangay||9 (see § Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Beatriz Caburnay[a] (1‑Cebu)|
|• Vice Mayor||Fritz Lastimoso[b]|
|• Total||35.20 km2 (13.59 sq mi)|
|• Density||390/km2 (1,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)32|
|Income class||5th class|
|Population census of Alcantara|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- Fredo Cañete was elected but died in office June 2014.
- As highest polling councilor, stepped up when elected mayor died in office
- "New Mayor and Vice Mayor to take Oath". 24 June 2014. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Province: Cebu". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Population and Annual Growth Rates by Province, City and Municipality: Central Visayas: 1995, 2000 and 2007". National Statistics Office. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|