From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Map of Cebu Province with Carmen highlighted
|Region||Central Visayas (Region VII)|
|District||5th district of Cebu|
|Barangay||21 (see § Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Martin Gerard Villamor (BAKUD)|
|• Vice mayor||Al Damiles|
|• Town Council|
|• Total||84.78 km2 (32.73 sq mi)|
|Population (2010 census)|
|• Density||530/km2 (1,400/sq mi)|
|• Voters (2013)||31,912|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD :||+63 (0)32|
|Income class||3rd class|
Carmen is a third income class municipality in the province of Cebu Province, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 44,648. In the last election, it had 31,912 registered voters.
Carmen comprises 21 barangays:
- Dawis Norte
- Dawis Sur
- Cogon East
- Cogon West
- Lower Natimao-an
- Upper Natimao-an
|Population census of Carmen|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Province: Cebu". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "2013 National and Local Elections Statistics". Commission on Elections. 2013.
- "Population and Annual Growth Rates by Province, City and Municipality: Central Visayas: 1995, 2000 and 2007" (PDF). National Statistics Office. Archived from the original (PDF) on 24 June 2011.
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|