From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boomer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boomer may refer to:
- Boomer Township, Pottawattamie County, Iowa
- Boomer Township, Wilkes County, North Carolina
- Boomer, West Virginia, a census-designated place
- Boomer Lake, an artificial reservoir in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Boomers! Parks, a theme park / family entertainment center chain
- Owen Mercer, the current Captain Boomerang in the DC Comics universe, nicknamed "Boomer"
- Rotor Walrus, a character from Sonic the Hedgehog (comics), nicknamed "Boomer" in early issues
- Tabitha Smith, a Marvel Comics comic book superhero, formerly called Boomer
- a canine character, leader of the catapult all cats into the sun meetings in Pooch Cafe
- Boomers, a faction of xenophobic people in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Boomer, a recurring Special Infected in the Left 4 Dead series.
- Boomers, heavily armored soldiers of the locust horde in the Gears of war series.
- Boomer, a character in the Skylanders video game, known for wielding explosives enthusiastically.
- Boomer, a playable clown character in the Ballz fighting game
- Boomer, a character that appeared in Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars
- Boomer, a pixl in the game Super Paper Mario
- Lieutenant Boomer, a character in the 1978 television series Battlestar Galactica
- Sharon Valerii, a character in the 2004 television series Battlestar Galactica, call-sign "Boomer"
- Boomer, an anthropomorphic tug boat from the 1989 TV series, Tugs
- Boomer (Bubblegum Crisis), a fictional synthetic life form in the anime series Bubblegum Crisis
- Boomer (Lilo & Stitch), experiment 288 from Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- Boomer, one of the two Targetmaster partners of Autobot chemist Quickmix in Transformers
- Boomer, the blond member of the Rowdyruff Boys, a trio of villains in the animated series The Powerpuff Girls
- Boomer, the title character, a dog, in the 1980 TV series Here's Boomer
- Boomer Parker, one of the twin protagonists of the American sitcom Pair of Kings
- Boomer, one of the main protagonists in the TV series Redakai: Conquer the Kairu
- Boomers (TV series), a 2014 BBC One television comedy series
- Boomer, the alter ego of Tom DeLonge.
- Boomer, a woodpecker in the 1981 animated Disney film The Fox and the Hound
- Captain Boomer, a British whaling ship captain who appears briefly in Herman Melville's Moby Dick
- Boomer, the redhead tomboy from the Burger King Kids Club
- Boomer, a monument statue by western artist Harold T. Holden, symbolizing the Land Run of 1893, located in Enid, Oklahoma, dedicated in 1987.
- Australia men's national basketball team, officially nicknamed "Australian Boomers"
- Bulleen Boomers, a basketball club based in Bulleen, a north-eastern suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Calgary Boomers, a former professional association football team in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Melbourne Boomers, an Australian women's basketball club
- Schaumburg Boomers, a Frontier League baseball team based in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Boomer, the Port Vale F.C. mascot
- Boomer (Pacers Mascot), the mascot of the Indiana Pacers
- Boomer the Bear, the mascot for the Spokane Chiefs Western Hockey League team
- Boomer and Sooner, the two mascots of the University of Oklahoma
- Buzz and Boomer, the official mascots of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Canadian Football League team
- Boomer the Bulldog, the mascot of Dean College sports
In the military
- A ballistic missile submarine in American naval slang
- VT-27, a US Navy training squadron nicknamed the "Boomers"
- Boomers (Oklahoma settlers), advocates for the opening of the Unassigned Lands of Oklahoma Territory for settlement
- The Boomers (band), a Canadian rock band from Ontario
- Boomer, a freeware pharmacokinetic modeling software
- Baby boomer, someone who was born during the period following World War II
- The Boomer Project, a market research firm, headquartered in Richmond, Virginia
- Boom (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "boomer"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boomer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.