|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Enzymes.|
- EC 1 Oxidoreductases: catalyze oxidation/reduction reactions
- EC 2 Transferases: transfer a functional group (e.g. a methyl or phosphate group)
- EC 3 Hydrolases: catalyze the hydrolysis of various bonds
- EC 4 Lyases: cleave various bonds by means other than hydrolysis and oxidation
- EC 5 Isomerases: catalyze isomerization changes within a single molecule
- EC 6 Ligases: join two molecules with covalent bonds
For a list of enzymes currently sorted in this category, see List of enzymes
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 333 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).(previous 200) (next 200)
Media in category "Enzymes"
This category contains only the following file.
- Fgams ppat egfp puncta...