|Type of site||Television, Video-on-demand|
|Available language(s)||English, Spanish|
|Owner||FilmOn.TV Inc, Alki David|
|Launched||U.K - January 2009, USA - September 2010|
FilmOn free and pay subscription packages include access to over 500 live streaming TV channels and video on demand channels, which includes programming in multiple languages. Channel lineup varies in each country where it can be received.
FilmOn and Alki David have been involved in several legal issues over programming including the carriage of major U.S. broadcast channels, such as CBS, NBC, ABC and Fox. This resulted in requiring FilmOn to drop these channels in 2011. In 2012 however the channels were all returned after appeals were lodged in Federal Court and FilmOn launched its FilmOn Air X antenna farm. On September 5, 2013, Judge Rosemary Collyer of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia issued a nationwide injunction blocking FilmOn from offering its antenna/DVR service. 
FilmOn Facebook & Mobile
In 2010, FilmOn launched a streaming internet TV service for mobile devices. Filmon.com claims to launch an additional over the air distribution model with FilmOn AIR, a portable tuner that brings over-the-air HD channels to mobile devices and computers. In May 2012, FilmOn announced the launch of its Facebook app.
- FilmOn to disrupt TV with new streaming channels Retrieved March 3, 2013
- Filmon website
- Meet Alki David: The Billionaire Hollywood Bad Boy Being Sued by Every TV Network Retrieved March 3, 2013
- FilmOn Air Service Brings Streaming TV To PC And Mobile Devices Retrieved August 3, 2013
- http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=0d489c4e-0d05-4107-8622-1c23cab497f9 Federal judge issues nationwide injunction against Aereo competitor FilmOn Retrieved Sept 15, 2013
- "FilmOn Air portable tuner brings over-the-air HD channels to mobile devices and computers". The Verge. 2 January 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-03.