From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Husky Stadium is a name for a few of sports venues in the United States, including:
- Husky Stadium (University of Washington), a large stadium in Seattle, opened in 1920
- Husky Stadium (Houston Baptist University), a small venue in Texas, opened in 2014
- Husky Stadium (St. Cloud), a small venue in Minnesota, opened in 2004
- Huskie Stadium, a large stadium in Illinois, opened in 1965
- Huskies Stadium, a variable-size stadium in Halifax, opened 1970 and demolished in 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.