Tentamun (20th dynasty)
Tentamun (“she of Amun”) was an ancient Egyptian queen, most likely the wife of Ramesses XI, last ruler of the 20th dynasty. She is mentioned on the funerary papyrus of her daughter Duathathor-Henuttawy, who was the wife of Pinedjem I and probably the daughter of Ramesses XI. Tentamun's name is written in a cartouche.
Her children are:
- Duathathor-Henuttawy, who was the wife of Pinedjem I
- Another possible daughter is Tentamun, the wife of Smendes.
- Tyldesley, Joyce. Chronicle of the Queens of Egypt. Thames & Hudson. 2006. ISBN 0-500-05145-3
- Aidan Dodson & Dyan Hilton: The Complete Royal Families of Ancient Egypt. Thames & Hudson, 2004, ISBN 0-500-05128-3, pp. 192–194
- Grajetzki, Ancient Egyptian Queens: A Hieroglyphic Dictionary, Golden House Publications, London, 2005, ISBN 978-0-9547218-9-3