||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012)|
The Express-Times building in Easton, Pennsylvania.
|Founded||1855 as The Easton Daily Express|
Express-Times content can be found online at lehighvalleylive.com.
- Jim Deegan, editor and vice president of news
- Kenneth R. Vance, controller
The Express-Times publishes zoned editions (Lehigh Valley and New Jersey) and delivers to Lehigh and Northampton counties in Pennsylvania, Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
First printed 1855 as The Easton Daily Express, the name changed to The Easton Express in 1917 and was abbreviated to The Express in 1973. In 1991, The Express merged with The Globe-Times of Bethlehem to become The Express-Times.
The Express-Times has four editorial sections:
- Front: Local, national and world news
- Valley: Local news and obituaries from the Lehigh Valley
- Sports: Local and national sports
- Today: Local and national arts & entertainment
- Editorials, classifieds, comics, horoscopes and puzzles also appear each day.
The following are inserted into The Express-Times during the week.
- Friday: Exposed, an entertainment tabloid
- Saturday: Real Estate, a real estate guide
- Sunday: Sunday Morning, a features section, news from The Wall Street Journal and full color comics.
The Express-Times also publishes a weekly, The US, based in Nazareth, Pennsylvania.