From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Interview)
|Look up interview in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An interview is a conversation between two people (the interviewer and the interviewee) where questions are asked by the interviewer to obtain information from the interviewee.
Interview may also refer to:
- Interview (1971 film), Bengali film directed by Mrinal Sen
- Intervista or Interview (English title), 1987 Italian film
- The Interview (1998 film), Australian film by Craig Monahan
- Interview (2000 film) (Dogme # 7), Korean film by Byun Hyuk
- Interview (2003 film), Dutch film by Theo van Gogh
- Interview: The Documentary, 2005 documentary film
- Interview (2007 film), remake of the original Dutch film starring and directed by Steve Buscemi
- The Interview (2014 film), American action comedy film
- Interview (band), a five piece pop/rock band from Bath, Somerset, England
- Interview (album), 1976 album by Gentle Giant
- Interview Island, one of the Andaman Islands, India
- Interview (magazine), magazine founded by Andy Warhol in 1969
- All pages beginning with "interview"
- All pages with titles containing "interview"
- Interview with History, 1976 book of interviews about Italian journalist and author Oriana Fallaci
- Interview with the Assassin, 2002 film
- Interview with the Vampire, novel by Anne Rice written in 1973
- Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles, 1994 film based on the novel
- Nevermind It's an Interview, 1992 official Nirvana interview CD
- Interviews (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.