|This is Dfeuer's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Dfeuer.|
- 1 WikiProject LGBT studies Newsletter
- 2 Cardiology task force
- 3 Cardiology task force
- 4 Pimp
- 5 Booby
- 6 WikiProject LGBT studies Newsletter (June 2009)
- 7 mdadm
- 8 New medical organization
- 9 The Wikipedia Library now offering accounts from Cochrane Collaboration (sign up!)
- 10 Ray Bradbury Influences/influenced
- 11 Wiki Loves Pride 2014
WikiProject LGBT studies Newsletter
|The Miss Julie Memorial LGBT studies WikiProject Newsletter|
T.F.AlHammouri (talk) 12:37, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
WikiProject LGBT studies Newsletter (June 2009)
|The Miss Julie Memorial LGBT studies WikiProject Newsletter:
Special Pride 2009 Booty call edition
- Newsletter delivery by xenobot 17:19, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
New medical organization
I'm contacting you because, as a participant at Wikiproject Medicine, you may be interested in a new multinational non-profit organization we're forming at m:Wikimedia Medicine. Even if you don't want to be actively involved, any ideas you may have about our structure and aims would be very welcome on the project's talk page.
Our purpose is to help improve the range and quality of free online medical content, and we'll be working with like-minded organizations, such as the World Health Organization, professional and scholarly societies, medical schools, governments and NGOs - including Translators Without Borders.
The Wikipedia Library now offering accounts from Cochrane Collaboration (sign up!)
The Wikipedia Library
The Wikipedia Library gets Wikipedia editors free access to reliable sources that are behind paywalls. Because you are signed on as a medical editor, I thought you'd want to know about our most recent donation from Cochrane Collaboration.
- Cochrane Collaboration is an independent medical nonprofit organization that conducts systematic reviews of randomized controlled trials of health-care interventions, which it then publishes in the Cochrane Library.
- Cochrane has generously agreed to give free, full-access accounts to 100 medical editors. Individual access would otherwise cost between $300 and $800 per account.
- If you are still active as a medical editor, come and sign up :)
Ray Bradbury Influences/influenced
I replied to you in the first of two edits last hour. Talk: Ray Bradbury.
Wiki Loves Pride 2014
Hi Dfeuer. In case you are not aware, there is an upcoming campaign to improve coverage of LGBT-related topics on Wikipedia, culminating with an international edit-a-thon on June 21. See Wiki Loves Pride 2014 for more information. If you are interested, you might consider creating a page for a major city (or cities!) near you, with a list of LGBT-related articles that need to be created or improved. This would be a tremendous help to Wikipedia and coverage of LGBT culture and history. Thanks for your consideration, and please let me know if you have any questions! --Another Believer (Talk) 16:19, 9 May 2014 (UTC)