|This article relies on references to primary sources. (July 2012)|
|Opening||18 December 2010|
|Architectural||450 m (1,480 ft)|
|Roof||381 m (1,250 ft)|
|Top floor||316.6 m (1,039 ft)|
|Observatory||271.8 m (892 ft)|
|Floor count||66 (+5 basement floors)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Adrian Smith at SOM|
|Structural engineer||Skidmore, Owings and Merrill|
|Literal meaning||Purple Peak High-rise|
|Greenland Center/Square-Zifeng Tower|
|Nanjing Greenland Financial Center|
Zifeng Tower (a.k.a. Greenland Center-Zifeng Tower or Greenland Square Zifeng Tower, formerly Nanjing Greenland Financial Center) is a 450-metre (1,480 ft) skyscraper completed in 2010 in Nanjing, China. The 89-story building comprises retail and office space in the lower section, and restaurants, a hotel, and a public observatory near the top. The tower’s stepping is functional, helping separate these sections.
- "紫峰大厦开业庆典". Greenland Group. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Zifeng Tower - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.
- "Zifeng Tower (formerly Nanjing Greenland Financial Center)". Skidmore, Owings and Merrill. 9 January 2009. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Zifeng Tower Official website (English version)". Greenland Group. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Zifeng Tower". Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- "Nanjing Greenland Financial Center". Emporis. Retrieved 31 January 2009.
|This article about a specific building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|