Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Different adaptions of Ōmukade appear in the Super Sentai franchise:
- In Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, the Ōmukade has a football-theme to it. In Season 3 of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, it was adapted into Centiback.
- In Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, the Ōmukade is the result of a Sealing Shuriken coming in contact with a power strip. This monster has energy-eating abilities. In Power Rangers Ninja Steel, it was adapted into Voltipede.
- In Yo-kai Watch, the Ōmukade has the ability to make anyone it inspirits into becoming easily ticked off and burst into angry rants. His name in the English dub is Irewig.
- D. M. de Visser, The Dragon in China and Japan. J. Müller.1913:191-2
- Ōmukade at Yokai.com