2004 in Bangladesh
|See also:||Other events of 2004
List of years in Bangladesh
Events from the year 2004 in Bangladesh.
- President: Iajuddin Ahmed
- Prime Minister: Khaleda Zia
- Chief Justice: Khondokar Mahmud Hasan (until 27 January), Syed Jillur Rahim Mudasser Husain (starting 27 January)
- 26 March - Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) is formed for crime control.
- 20 May - Three people are killed and dozens injured, including the British High Commissioner in Bangladesh, in a bombing at a shrine in Sylhet.
- 3 August - Bangladesh appeals for aid after flooding that covered 60% of the nation.
- 21 August - 2004 Dhaka grenade attack targeting Sheikh Hasina kills 23.
|This Bangladesh history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|