Arrested development (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Arrested Development)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up arrested development in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arrested development is a medical term for stoppage of physical or mental development.
Arrested development or Arrested Development may also refer to:
- Arrested Development (group), an American alternative hip-hop group
- Arrested Development (radio series), a 2000 UK radio series
- Arrested Development (TV series), an American sitcom
- Developmental disorder, a group of psychiatric conditions originating in childhood that involve serious impairment
- Neoteny, the retention of juvenile characteristics in the adult
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arrested development.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.