|Traded as||NASDAQ: AMAP|
|Industry||navigation, Location-based service|
Number of employees
AutoNavi Software Co., Ltd. (simplified Chinese: 高德软件有限公司; traditional Chinese: 高德軟件有限公司; pinyin: Gāodé Ruǎnjiàn Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī)) is a Chinese web mapping, navigation and location-based services provider, founded in 2001. One of its subsidiary companies, Beijing Mapabc Co. Ltd.  (www.mapabc.com), is a map website in China. AutoNavi was acquired by Alibaba Group in 2014. It offers its map services at Amap.com and as the Amap mobile app. It is known as Gaode in Chinese.
AutoNavi has provided mapping data to Google since 2006.
AutoNavi's own map application was the top mobile map app in China in 2012, with over 100 million users.
- simplified Chinese: 北京图盟科技有限公司; traditional Chinese: 北京圖盟科技有限公司; pinyin: Běijīng Túméngkējì Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī
- "Alibaba Acquires Chinese Mapping Giang Autonavi in $1.5bn Deal". 11 April 2014.
- Lee, Mark (5 July 2012). "Apple Shares Google China Map Partner in Win for Autonavi".
- "Apple Built Special Version of Maps for China". China Real Time Report. Wall Street Journal. September 26, 2012. Retrieved November 16, 2012.
- "Autonavi's Maps Apps Guide Over 100 Million Users in China".