Bishop of Repton
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bishop of Repton is an episcopal title used by a suffragan bishop of the Church of England Diocese of Derby, in the Province of Canterbury, England. The title takes its name after Repton, a large village in Derbyshire.
List of bishops
|Bishops of Repton|
|2007||2015||Humphrey Southern ||became Principal of Ripon College Cuddesdon from 1 April 2015|
|2016||present||Jan McFarlane||since 29 June 2016 consecration.|
- Crockford's Clerical Directory (100th ed.). London: Church House Publishing. 2007. p. 948. ISBN 978-0-7151-1030-0.
- Meet your Bishops: Rt Rev'd Humphrey Southern Archived May 17, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved on 10 June 2008.
- Ripon College Cuddeson – Appointment of new Principal (Accessed 18 November 2014)
- Diocese of Derby — The Bishop of Repton (Accessed 26 February 2016)
- Twitter — Adrian Harris (Accessed 29 June 2016)
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|