Brock Air Services
|Parent company||Brock Air Services Limited|
|Headquarters||Kingston, Ontario, Canada|
|Key people||F. Dean Glover, President|
The airline was founded in 1978.
Brock Air Services operates on-demand air charter services at Kingston Airport and Brockville Municipal Airport. The airline provides air ambulance service under contract with Ornge (Ontario Air Ambulance). The airline also manages the Brockville airport.
- "About The Kingston Airport (Norman Rogers Airport)". Archived from the original on 2010-12-28. Retrieved 2007-09-25.
- "LES ÉVACUATIONS AÉROMÉDICALES" (in French). Archived from the original on 2007-10-11. Retrieved 2007-09-25.
- "Company Profile". Brock Air. Archived from the original on 2007-10-22. Retrieved 2007-09-29.
- "Brockville Airport - Airport Services". Brockville Municipal Airport. Retrieved 2007-09-29.
- "Brockville Airport - Local Aviation". Brockville Municipal Airport. Retrieved 2007-09-29.