Central Luzon Television
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with DWRW-TV. (Discuss) Proposed since August 2015.|
Logo used since March 31, 2017
|Launched||March 19, 2007(as CLTV 36)|
|Owned by||Radioworld Broadcasting Corporation|
|Slogan||The Region's Infotainment Channel
Bayan ang Inuuna (Nation First) (10th anniversary slogan)
|Broadcast area||Central Luzon, Metro Manila, Calabarzon, Nationwide (Cignal), Worldwide (Streaming Media)|
|Headquarters||3rd Floor, Corporate Guarantee & Insurance Company Building, San Fernando, Pampanga|
|Central Luzon||36 UHF|
|ACCTN||Analog: Channel 75
Digital: Channel 71
|Broad Cable Communications||Channel 36|
|Satellite Cable (Pampanga)||Channel 76|
Central Luzon Television (CLTV 36) is a regional infotainment television network, based in the Central Luzon region in the Philippines. The network is owned and managed by RadioWorld Broadcasting Corporation, a subsidiary of the Laus Group of Companies. The network's offices and studio complex located at 3rd Floor, Corporate Guarantee and Insurance Company Building, Jose Abad Santos Ave., City of San Fernando, Pampanga, while its 10-kilowatt, 68.5 meters high transmitter and station tower is located at C.P. Garcia Street, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga.
As one of the youngest terrestrial television stations in the Philippines, it was created when Philippine Congress granted a franchise under Republic Act No. 8219 (lapsed into law) on September 12, 1997 and duly licensed by the NTC dated January 10, 2007.
It was launched on March 19, 2007. In 2008, CLTV 36 relegated into an all-news and infotainment channel. It was on the same year that the station received the first KBP Golden Dove Award (Sonia Soto - Best Provincial Public Affairs Program Host). From 2007, CLTV 36 pioneered the extensive and most updated coverage of national and local elections and natural disasters that hit the region including typhoons, northeast monsoon, among others. In 2013, CLTV 36 launched their entertainment programming thru the StarMill Talent Search.
CLTV 36 focuses on a centralized media coverage from news, public affairs and infotainment programming, covering all the provinces of Central Luzon. These are the provinces of Nueva Ecija, Bulacan, Bataan, Tarlac, Zambales, Aurora and its homebase, Pampanga. CLTV 36 can also be seen in some areas in Metro Manila, Calabarzon, Ilocos Region, and Cordillera Administrative Region thru its signal reception from its transmitter in Clark Freeport Zone. The tower was inaugurated in December 9, 2015.
CLTV 36 was honored as the three-time Best Provincial TV station by the KBP Golden Dove Awards, organized by the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas (KBP) for the 2012, 2014 and 2015 edition, along with the award for their programs Balitang Central Luzon (now Metro Central Luzon Ngayon) (Best TV Newscast, Provincial) and So To Speak (two-time Best TV Public Affairs Program, Provincial).
In time for the station's 9th anniversary, on April 2, 2016, CLTV 36 was rebranded as CLTV 36 Metro Central Luzon. Along with the station's rebranding was its new theme song performed which was by Chocolate Factory Band, Jeneal Mariano and Andy Pangan.
On its 10th anniversary, the station reverted to its original name CLTV 36 with its new slogan, "The Region's Infotainment Channel".
Programs currently broadcast on CLTV 36
- Big@10 (2017)
- CLTV 36 Flash Report (2017)
- Metro Central Luzon Ngayon (2016)
- Metro Central Luzon Weekend Recap (2017)
- Pasada Balita (2016)
- Legal Matters (2017)
- Public Demand (2016)
- So To Speak (2008)
- UN In Action and 21st Century (2008)
- Another Day with Nigel (2017)
- Balen (2016)
- Belly Good (2016) (re-runs)
- Biz Mode (2016) (re-runs)
- HANS-aya ng Buhay (2017)
- Kasaysayang Throwback with BSJ (2016)
- Negososyo (2017)
- Ok Si Dok (2007)
- One Stop Shop (2017)
- Salamin ng Buhay (2017)
- The Pinoy Boy Vlogserye with Mikey Bustos (2017)
- Here Comes Mr. Oh (2017)
- Music Zone (2007)
- Music Zone Presents
- Musical Moment with Cris Cadiang (2015-2016; 2017)
- Saturday Night Specials (2017)
- Sine Gitnang Luzon Originals (2016)
- Men of Light (2007)
Formerly aired programs
- Tara Lets! (2016)
- Arangkada sa Umaga (2016)
- Isapubliko (2013, 2016)
- Perspektiba (2016)
- Ang Saya-Saya (2016)
- Kapampangan Animation and Live-Action Productions (2016)
- Klaro Panalo (2016)
- Lonely Pangets (2016)
- Wagi: Women Are Great Inspirations
- Kuwentong Wagi
- Campus Teen Drama
- TeleVShop (2016)
- Y-fi: Young, Free Idealist
- Simpleng Usapan
- Sandigang Legal (2016)
- Opinyong Legal
- So to Speak (2008-2016)
- Clark In Focus (2016)
- The Noel Jusay Lacsamana Show (2015-2016)
- Tagis Lakas (2015-2016)
- Share and Like (2016)
- Snap Shap (2016)
- Dito Po Sa Amin (2016)
- Pera Pera Lang (2016)
- Balen at Balita (2016)
- Morning Chikahan
- Daily Chikahan
- Trip, Treat at Gimik
- Ayos Ka-Rehiyon
- Hamon: Central Luzon
- Metro Business
- Star Mill
- Pasikatan: CLTV 36 Talent Search
- She Means Business
- His Life TV
- Magsilbi Tamu
- Arangkada Balita
- CLTV 36 Balitaan
- Balitaan sa Umaga
- Balitang Central Luzon
- Alerto Central Luzon
- Queng Cucina
- What's Cooking?
- For Your Eyes Only
- Maski Nanu
- Sanggunian ng Fernandino
- Fernandino First
- Nice 1
- Talakayan sa CLTV 36
- Bagong Umaga
- OK Musica Balen
- Bukas Bayan
- Living Spaces
- Travel Blog
- Pinoy Wise OFTV
- Saturday Night Special
- Spot Report
- Go Organic
- Aldong Maningning
- E.T.C. News
|Branding||Callsign||Channel Number||TPO||Station Type||Location|
|CLTV 36||DWRW-TV||36||10,000 watts||Originating||Clark, Pampanga/Central Luzon Region|
CLTV 36 can also be seen in 40 cable & satellite affiliates in Pampanga, Tarlac, Bulacan, Bataan, Nueva Ecija, Rizal, and Cavite and on Cignal Channel 115 nationwide. CLTV 36 is also aired worldwide via Livestreaming thru its official website, and via CLTV 36 mobile application for IOS and Android users. Selected live programs are also aired thru Facebook Live.
- "CLTV 36 widens reach with new Clark Tower". Sun.Star Pampanga. Retrieved 10 December 2015.
- abcatubig (2017-03-25). "CLTV36: A decade of journey and beyond". SunStar. Retrieved 2017-05-20.
- Manabat, Ashley. "CLTV 36 inaugurates Clark tower | BusinessMirror". www.businessmirror.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-05-20.
- vblopez (2015-12-09). "CLTV 36 widens reach with new Clark Tower". SunStar. Retrieved 2017-05-20.
- Manabat, Ashley. "Countdown for San Fernando’s 2015 Giant Lantern Festival starts | BusinessMirror". www.businessmirror.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-05-20.
- vblopez (2015-12-11). "Pangilinan: A GLF of many firsts". SunStar. Retrieved 2017-05-20.
- "CLTV 36 marks 9th year with new 'metro' brand". Sun.Star Pampanga. April 3, 2016. Retrieved April 4, 2016.
- CCTN Channel 47 Mega Cebu (2016-04-05), CLTV 36 Metro Central Luzon Station ID 2016, retrieved 2017-05-20