Courts of Oklahoma
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Courts of Oklahoma include:
- State courts of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Supreme Court (civil)
- Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals (criminal)
Federal courts located in Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Court System.
- email@example.com. "Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Court". Owcc.state.ok.us. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "U.S. District Court – OKED". Oked.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "Northern District of Oklahoma". Oknd.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "US District Court – Western District of Oklahoma". Okwd.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.