Jump to navigation Jump to search
Data-driven may refer to:
- Data-driven programming, computer programming in which program statements describe data to be matched and the processing required
- Data-driven journalism, a journalistic process based on analyzing and filtering large data sets
- Data-driven testing, computer software testing done using a table of conditions directly as test inputs and verifiable outputs
- Data-driven learning, a learning approach driven by research-like access to data
- Data-driven science, an interdisciplinary field of scientific methods to extract knowledge from data
- Data-driven control systems, systems of automatic control based on system identification
- Data-driven security, a form of model-driven security
- Data-driven marketing, a form of digital marketing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Data-driven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.