|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Ranaghat|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Ranaghat Uttar Purba|
Hanskhali is a village in Hanskhali CD Block in Ranaghat subdivision of Nadia district in the state of West Bengal, India. Situated on the bank of the Churni river, Hanshkhali is known for an Administrative Registry Office and Police Station.
As per the 2011 Census of India, Hanskhali had a total population of 5,066, of which 2,645 (52%) were males and 2,421 (48%) were females. Population below 6 years was 515. The total number of literates in Hanskhali was 3,912 (85.96% of the population over 6 years).
Hanskhali police station has jurisdiction over Hanskhali CD Block.The total area covered by the police station is 229 km2 and the population covered is 210,916 (2001 census). 25 km of India-Bangladesh border is part of the PS area. 
- Hanskhali Samabay Vidyapith
- Hanskhali High School
- Betna High School
There are 2 K.G. Schools.
- Hanskhali Sishu Siksha Nikatan
- Saradamani Sishu Siksha Niketan
There are also 2 vocational schools.
- "Hanskhali". villagesinindia.in. Retrieved March 20, 2017.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Nadia". Table 2.1. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Nadia District Police". Police Unit. West Bengal Police. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Hanskhali Police Station Details". Nadia Police. Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|