From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hexigten)
克什克腾旗 • ᠬᠡᠰᠢᠭᠲᠡᠨᠬᠣᠰᠢᠭᠤ
|• Total||20,637 km2 (7,968 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|• Density||12/km2 (32/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Hexigten Qi (Mongolian: ᠬᠡᠰᠢᠭᠲᠡᠨ ᠬᠣᠰᠢᠭᠤ Кэсигтэн қосиу Kesigten qosiɣu; simplified Chinese: 克什克腾旗; traditional Chinese: 克什克騰旗; pinyin: Kèshíkèténg Qí) is a banner of Inner Mongolia, China. The Hishigten Mongols live here.
- Pillar industries: mining, renewable energy, tourism, stockbreeding,
- GDP: RMB ￥5.79 billion in 2008
- Composition of GDP in 2008: RMB ￥0.94 billion in primary industry, ￥3.8 billion in secondary industry, ￥1.05 billion in third industry
- From 2006 to 2008, Hexigten ranked No.1 for 3 consecutive years in wind power production among all the counties of China. Till the end of 2008, 532 wind turbines had been installed. Total installed generating capacity was 525 megawatt, and yearly generated energy was 1124 GWh.
- Heshigten Global Geopark is one of the UNESCO Global Geoparks. Its 1,750 km2 area is contained in eight separate areas of scenic beauty and geologic significance, including volcanic, glacial, and desert features.
|This Inner Mongolia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|