|Headquarters||Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Nonhyeon-dong 200 Jae-u Building 3rd, 4th, 5th floors, South Korea|
Number of locations
|Republic of Korea, Peru, Philippines, United States of America, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Vietnam|
|Services||Coffee, baked goods|
Hollys Coffee (Korean: 할리스 커피) is a specialty coffee company headquartered in South Korea. The company was established in 1998 and opened Korea's first espresso shop that year. Its shops offer espresso, coffee, tea, coffee- and tea-based cold and hot specialty drinks, a variety of pastries and other snacks, and coffee supplies. By 2008 there were more than 100 Hollys Coffee shops in Korea, and the franchise had expanded with additional stores in China, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia. It has a barista academy called the Hollys Coffee Academy.
- The first store was opened in May 1998 in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.
- The 100th store was opened in May 2006 in Gangnam Station.
- The first store in the USA was opened April 2008 in Los Angeles.
- The 200th store was opened in May 2009.
- The Hollys Coffee Academy was opened in April 2011.
- The first store in the Philippines was opened in July 2011.
- The first store in China was opened in July 2012 in Shenzhen.
- The first store in Thailand in 2013 in Bangkok
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hollys Coffee.|