|Population||76 (2016 census)|
|• Density||21.1/km2 (54.7/sq mi)|
|Area||3.6 km2 (1.4 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|LGA(s)||Moreton Bay Region|
|State electorate(s)||Pine Rivers|
The north-western corner of the locality is within the D'Aguilar National Park, which extends into neighbouring Enoggera Reservoir and beyond. Apart from the protected area, the rest of the locality is located on the slopes of the Annand Range and has a mix of rural residential properties and undeveloped land. There is a small area of grazing on native vegetation.
The lookout is accessed from Mount Nebo Road ().
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Jollys Lookout (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Jollys Lookout – locality in Moreton Bay Region (entry 45501)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 3 January 2021.
- "JOLLY'S LOOKOUT". The Brisbane Courier. National Library of Australia. 17 November 1932. p. 16. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "THE HIGHLANDS". The Brisbane Courier. National Library of Australia. 13 September 1930. p. 9. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "Tourist points - Queensland". Queensland Open Data. Queensland Government. 18 November 2020. Archived from the original on 24 November 2020. Retrieved 24 November 2020.