Samford Village, Queensland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population||796 (2016 census)|
|• Density||569/km2 (1,470/sq mi)|
|Area||1.4 km2 (0.5 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|LGA(s)||Moreton Bay Region|
|State electorate(s)||Pine Rivers|
The Samford Support Network is a group of volunteers providing a variety of services to community members who are ill, elderly, living with a disability, or struggling.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Samford Village (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Samford Village – locality in Moreton Bay Region (entry 45469)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- "Samford – population centre in Moreton Bay Regional (entry 29544)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 28 December 2020.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Branch Locations". Queensland Country Women's Association. Retrieved 26 December 2018.
- "2019 QLD Local Hero Nominee: Ms Barbara Kienast". Australian of the Year Awards. 2019. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- Appleton, Louise (1972), Centenary Samford State School, 1872-1972 : history of the Samford State School and also history in brief of Camp Mountain Provisional School and Closeburn, Highvale and Parker State Schools in the Samford Valley
|This South East Queensland geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|