|Village / civil parish|
St Patrick's Church of Ireland, Kildress
Kildress (Irish: Cill Dreasa, meaning "church of the brambles") is a village and civil parish on the outskirts of Cookstown in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is home to Cloughfin Pipe Band and the Kildress Wolfe Tones GAA club, and is close to Drum Manor Forest Park, and Wellbrook Beetling Mill.
The town features a total of 450 people. 1/3 of the population is or below the age of 19
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kildress.|
- Placenames Database of Ireland - Bunachar Logainmneacha na hÉireann
- "Kildress Wolfe Tones". Kildress Wolfe Tones. Kildress Wolfe Tones. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Multimap". Multimap. Multimap. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Wellbrook Beetling Mill". Discover Ireland. Discover Ireland. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- Cite error: The named reference
https:.2F.2Fwww.streetcheck.co.uk.2Fpostcode.2Fbt809jewas invoked but never defined (see the help page).
|This article related to the geography of County Tyrone, Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|