- St John's (Church of Ireland) Church, Dunnalong, built in 1865 and with a steeply pitched roof, is a Grade B1 listed building situated on the main Derry to Strabane road in Bready.
- Bready Reformed Presbyterian Church
Bready Cricket Club first entered junior league and cup competitions in the North-West of Ireland in 1938. To mark the opening of a new pavilion in 1987 a Viv Richards XI played an Ian Botham XI at Bready. In 1996 the club won the North West Senior Cup. In May 2015, International Cricket Council cleared the ground to host shorter format of cricket. The ground will hosted its first international cricket match when home team Ireland played against Scotland in three Twenty20 International matches whin Scotland tour to Ireland. in June 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bready.|
- "Bready". Placenames Database of Ireland. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "Bready". NI Neighbourhood Information System, Gazeteer of Settlements. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "St John's Church of Ireland Church". Department of the Environment NI Buildings Database. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "Dunnalong Church of Ireland". Bready Ancestry. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "About Bready Cricket Club". Bready Cricket Club. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "Bready Cricket Club Gets ICC's recognition". Bready Cricket Club. Retrieved 14 May 2015.