Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (April 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Total||5,997.38 km2 (2,315.60 sq mi)|
|• Density||44/km2 (110/sq mi)|
- Kushiro (capital)
Towns and villages by district
- Akan District
- Akkeshi District
- Kawakami District
- Kushiro District
- Shiranuka District
- November, 1897: Kushiro Subprefecture established.
- August, 1922: Renamed Kushironokuni Subprefecture (釧路国支庁).
- October 20, 1948: Ashoro District transferred to Tokachi Subprefecture.
- April 1, 1957: Name returned to Kushiro Subprefecture.
- Official Website (in Japanese)
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|