Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Total||10,831.24 km2 (4,181.97 sq mi)|
|• Density||33/km2 (85/sq mi)|
Tokachi (十勝総合振興局 Tokachi-sōgō-shinkō-kyoku) is a subprefecture of Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan corresponding to the old province of Tokachi. As of 2004, its estimated population is 360,802 and its area is 10,830.99 km².
- Obihiro (capital)
Towns and villages by district
- Ashoro District
- Hiroo District
- Kamikawa (Tokachi) District
- Kasai District
- Katō District
- Nakagawa (Tokachi) District
- Tokachi District
- November 1897: Kasai Subprefecture established.
- August 1932: Kasai Subprefecture renamed Tokachi Subprefecture.
- October 20, 1948: Ashoro District transferred from Kushiro Subprefecture.
- Rowthorn, Chris. (2009). Japan, p. 641.
- Official website (in Japanese)
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|