|Ceased operations||May 2009|
|Hubs||Soekarno-Hatta International Airport|
|Focus cities||Semarang, Medan, Batam, Bandung|
|Key people||Julius Indra (CEO)|
Linus Airways was a regional airline in Indonesia. It served large city destinations, such as Pekanbaru, Medan, Semarang, Palembang, Batam and Bandung. The airline name is an abbreviation of "Lintasan Nusantara" ("bridge across the archipelago").
Founded in 2004 and started operations in 2008, the airline started operation just 1 month after the demise of Adam Air, another now defunct commercial airline, which was heavily embroiled in corruption and safety violation which caused lots of financial problems and ceased operation on that year from many accidents or incidents. Linus officially started operation from Jakarta to Batam in July 2008.
The airline was on the List of air carriers banned in the European Union. Linus Airways is not listed in any category by the Indonesian Civil Aviation Authority for airline safety quality, because this airline is not operating for longer.
In May 2009, the airline has decided to suspend all of its operations due to financial problems. 
As of 2008, Linus Airways operates the following aircraft:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Linus Airways.|
- Linus Airways
- Linus Airways (Aviation Network, June 8, 2008)
- Linus Airways BAe 146-200 PK-LNJ at Medan - Polonia (MES / WIMM), July 25, 2008
- Linus Airways BAe 146-200 PK-LNI and PK-LNJ at Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, March, 2008
- Linus Airways BAe 146-200 PK-LNJ at Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, March 21, 2008
- Linus Airways Boeing 737-200 Advanced PK-LYA at Honolulu International (HNL/ PHNL), USA - Hawaii, March 30, 2005 (leased to other operator)
- Linus Airways - Details and Fleet History
- "PT Linus Airways of Indonesia Leases Two BAe 146-200s from BAE Systems". BAE Systems. 2007-08-21. Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- "Airline details". airfleets.net. Archived from Airways.htm the original Check
|url=value (help) on May 26, 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-18.