List of Goldsmiths College alumni
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of notable Goldsmiths, University of London alumni. An alumnus is a former student or pupil of a school, college, or university. Commonly, but not always, the word refers to a graduate of the educational institute in question.
Goldsmiths College alumni
- "Alumnus (definition)". The American Heritage Dictionary. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- Fine, J. (2011). Bright Young Royals: Your Guide to the Next Generation of Blue Bloods. Penguin Publishing Group. ISBN 978-1-101-55848-5.
- Cox Sarah (12 May 2016). "Goldsmiths". Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- Groskop, Viv (18 March 2013). "Lisa Lynch obituary". The Guardian. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
- Nadarajan, G.; Storer, R.; Tan, E.; Singapore, Institute of Contemporary Arts (2007). Contemporary art in Singapore. Institute of Contemporary Arts Singapore. p. 114. ISBN 978-981-05-6461-2. Quote: "This can be seen in an example of her early work, while a student at London's Goldsmiths College..."
- Eliasch, A.; De Cruz, G. (2003). British artists at work. Assouline. p. 232. ISBN 978-2-84323-505-4. Quote: "Fiona Rae graduated from Goldsmiths in the late 1980s...".
- "New Talent: Rebecca Strickson, Illustrator". Little Black Book Online. 2012. Retrieved 8 December 2016.