List of Goldsmiths College alumni
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This is a list of notable Goldsmiths, University of London alumni. An alumnus is a former student or pupil of a school, college, or university. Commonly, but not always, the word refers to a graduate of the educational institute in question.
Goldsmiths College alumni
- "Alumnus (definition)". The American Heritage Dictionary. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- Fine, J. (2011). Bright Young Royals: Your Guide to the Next Generation of Blue Bloods. Penguin Publishing Group. ISBN 978-1-101-55848-5.
- Groskop, Viv (18 March 2013). "Lisa Lynch obituary". The Guardian. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
- Nadarajan, G.; Storer, R.; Tan, E.; Singapore, Institute of Contemporary Arts (2007). Contemporary art in Singapore. Institute of Contemporary Arts Singapore. p. 114. ISBN 978-981-05-6461-2. Quote: "This can be seen in an example of her early work, while a student at London's Goldsmiths College..."
- Eliasch, A.; De Cruz, G. (2003). British artists at work. Assouline. p. 232. ISBN 978-2-84323-505-4. Quote: "Fiona Rae graduated from Goldsmiths in the late 1980s...".